Current Project Status Page
Visit this page every week to see how we are turning a tear-down home to a beautiful hi-tech home! Scroll down to see our newest projects!
PROJECT #1: A residential rebuilding project in Mountain View, completed in January 2017. The original home was 877 sqft and had 3 bedroom and 1 bath, and it is being turned into 1,925 sqft home with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, 10 foot ceiling throughout the home.
Over 50 Custom Features of this home... We pay a lot of attention to what's in the wall and under the structure that you as a customer do not see. In fact, these are more important than finish products when it comes to building a "good and long-lasting" home but sadly most builders don't pay attention because they don't have to..
- 2 master suites with walking closets.
- 24-hour security surveillance camera system. Monitor your home on your TV and mobile.
- New concrete foundation (approximately 36" thickness on the edge of foundation and 12 " thick on the center) with 16"x16" rebar. Earthquake proof.
- #1 structural wood used – high quality and better structure strength
- Roof truss custom-manufactured by Advantage truss company - best for seismic design, earthquake proof design
- CDX plywood used on the exterior wall - upgraded plywood for strength
- Millgard life time breakage warranty FIBER GLASS windows
- shark bite connector used on all of the water supply line - earthquake proof, avoid toxic materials in water
- All of the hot water supply lines insulated
- Two-stage water filtering system for the whole house water supply.
- Ice and water shield underlayment installed on the roof (double layer)
- Lifetime warranty Presidential roofing composition tile (TL series) with Ridge vent. 10-year labor warranty that is transferrable
- Continuous vent along the overhang – better look and ventilation.
- Eves covered with siding for better look and quality.
- Two stage thermo control unit (A/C, furnace) for quietness and energy efficiency
- MADE IN THE USA custom walnut cabinetry with Quartz countertop.
- 3 inch thick custom island countertop with waterfall
- MADE IN ITALY stunning red gas stove by Bertazzoni
- Contemporary style apron sink and faucet in kitchen
- 48” wide built-in wine cellar
- Modern style stainless steel appliances
- Pop-up electrical outlet on kitchen island
- Multi-color LED lighting on top of the kitchen cabinets
- Panasonic silent ceiling fan installed in All bathroom and laundry room (moisture and motion sensor built in)
- LED lighting throughout the entire house.
- High-end contemporary chandeliers in living and family room
- All GROHE products for bathrooms
- 10 feet ceiling thruout w/ 11 foot ceiling in living room, 8 foot interior doors
- Hybrid energy system - both gas and electric hook-up for kitchen stove and laundry
- Porcelanosa custom wall tiles in all 3 bathrooms, hinge-less custom shower doors
- Jacuzzi corner tub in master bath with easy access for future repair
- zero VOC painting throughout - no chemical substances
- Level 5 finish for interior paint – 5 layers of sanding and painting
- Electric car charger in garage. 60 amp ready for hook-up
- Insulation for interior walls for soundproofing Faced insulation for better sound and temperature controls. Sound reducing insulation installed between the family room, laundry and master suite to minimize the sound carry thru the wall.
- Acrylic smooth finish exterior for better strength, prevents cracks
- Built-in entertainment system with 4 ceiling speakers, hide-away center speaker and subwoofer
- HDMI cable hook-up on kitchen countertop to play videos from your laptop
- Engineering hardwood flooring through out
- Completed attic storage, with a pull-down ladder
- Backyard landscaping with custom seating and BBQ area
- Built-in safe in 2 master closets to store your valuables
- Custom ordered top of the line garage door
- Contemporary electrical fireplaces in family and living room with custom-made seating and tile & stone columns
- Custom-made 10-foot built-in bookcases in family room
- 27-year labor warranty for front and backyard landscape and driveway paving stones – warranty transferrable to new owner
- High quality epoxy floor paint in garage
- LiftMaster garage door motor with wireless remote-monitoring feature
- Lightening speed internet access by the brand new AT&T Fiber Optic cable
- Rg6 coax cable pre-wired to the entertainment center, enabled for Comcast
- Schlage touchscreen lock system for front entry door with latest security technology
- Custom wall paneling in 2 bedrooms
- Tube lights in hallway bathroom and dining area for natural light and energy saving
PROJECT #2: A residential addition and gut remodel project in Mountain View, completed in the fall of 2017. The original home was 832 sqft and had 2 bedroom and 1 bath, and it is turned into 1,331 sqft home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, 9 foot ceiling in the master suite in the back of the house.
PROJECT #3: A residential addition and a complete remodel in the City of Mountain View. The original home was 1,600 sqft and we are adding 500 sqft in the back to enlarge family room and relocate kitchen, also to expand the front of the house to enlarge the living room. Also, remodel the existing bedrooms to create a master suite. Completed in 2018 in less than 6 months!
PROJECT #4: A residential addition and in-law suite (ADU) in the City of Mountain View. The existing main dwelling approx. 1,000 sqft and we are adding roughly 2,200 sqft in the back to enlarge family room and relocate kitchen, also to add a in-law suite that includes a full bathroom, kitchen and bedroom. Also, a complete remodel and re-configuration of the existing area.
PROJECT #5: A residential addition and in-law suite (ADU) in the City of Los Altos.